Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I repair Outlook PST file without Scanpst?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I repair Outlook PST file without Scanpst?

If the PST file is very large, using ScanPST to repair it can take a long time, possibly hours or even overnight. During this process, it may seem like ScanPST is not responding, and your PC may be slow or unresponsive. It seems like your PST file is damaged, and you might need to use a third-party paid recovery tool. Some of these tools offer a trial version before you buy them.

If ScanPST.exe is unable to fix your PST file because it's too corrupted, you can try using the best alternative to scanPST in Outlook. Advik PST Repair Tool is specially designed to fix corrupted PST files and recover your emails, contacts, calendars, and other Outlook data. Here are the steps to repair Outlook PST file without Scanpst:

Download and install the software: Go to the website of the selected tool, download the software, and install it on your computer.

Launch the software: Open the PST repair tool that you installed.

Add the corrupted PST file: Use the tool's interface to add the corrupted PST file that you want to repair.

Start the repair process: Once the PST file is added, start the repair process. The software will scan the PST file for errors and repair them.

Save the repaired PST file: After the repair process is complete, save the repaired PST file to a location of your choice.

Open the repaired PST file in Outlook: Finally, open the repaired PST file in Outlook to access your recovered emails and other data.

Using a third-party PST repair tool can be an effective way to fix a corrupted Outlook PST file without using Scanpst. These tools are designed to handle more complex and severe PST file corruption issues that Scanpst may not be able to repair.

With ScanPST tool, user can freely repair OST and PST file without any hassle. However, it cannot help you recover highly corrupted data, so I would recommend you to download MailsDaddy PST Repair software. This single GUI program has many features to recover data to a new PST file and open it in all Outlook versions. You can install the software on all Windows OS and repair PST in a few simple click.

Comment

Working...
    X